Put Donna Chaney’s education, experience, and credentials to work for you.
Donna is required to act in your best interest above all else, something not every financial advisor is not obligated to do. That’s because she is a Personal Financial Specialist (CPA/PFS) and owner of Chaney Financial Services, Inc., a Registered Investment Advisor (RIA).
Donna is held to a fiduciary standard of conduct requiring her to act in your best interest, above all else. She has no employer or franchise interests to prioritize over or reconcile with yours.
Because Donna is a former auditor, independence is in her blood, so it is also Donna’s professional philosophy.
She believes peace of mind comes from being in control of your money.
Putting your interests first is the best way to get you there.
- Former auditor and consultant
- Financial/business consultant for major healthcare organizations
- Ameriprise, to learn the financial planning business
- Chaney Financial Services, since 2007
- Bloom Again Foundation, Board Member
- Art Center College of Design, Volunteer as a Member of the San Marino League
- Commission on the Status of Women, Commissioner 2010 to 2013
- Culinary Historians of Southern California, Treasurer
- San Marino League, Recording Secretary 2008 to 2010
- Women’s City Club of Pasadena, Member of Let’s Make a Difference Committee 2008 to 2012
- YWCA Pasadena, Financial Literacy Educator
- The Women’s Room of Friends Indeed
- Women in Business Empowerment Award, Senator Carol Liu
- Angel Award, The Women’s Room
- Jewels of Pasadena, Women of Distinction in Business
- Power Women, Pasadena Magazine, May 2011